Monday, January 5, 2009

My 22 week and 6 Day Appointment





Well...its been a while since my last post! Its been soo busy with work and the holidays that I have not had a chance to post! We finally got our pictures from last week's appointment scanned to post for you guys! Our appointment on Tuesday, the 30th went GREAT! Mr. Tucker weighs 1 lb and 3 oz.! He was showing off for us doing all his gymnastic stunts! In fact, in one of these pictures he is bent in half-legs over body! Haha! He is definitely flexible and likes to kick ALOT! He is so stinkin' cute on the 4D pictures! Dr. Hales said my amniotic fluid levels, cervix, etc are normal at this point! I am having sausage feet (swelling) every once in a while but my blood pressure and everything are totally normal! I noticed on Saturday that I was able to actually see my tummy move when he was moving! So cool! We took a tummy picture last weekend---I need to post it! My tummy is definitely growing which has been quite the experience! :) Work is going great for Grant! He is having fun making changes to his off-roading vehicle, too! We are busy deciding on baby bedding and organizing rooms! I have a feeling this will continue to the very end! We are enjoying it! Hope all is well and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Cody said...

Well...I still choose to call him Cody Coss rather than Tucker. Glad to hear things are going well!