Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Weeks and 6 Days Appointment to Dr. Hales







Life has been interesting this past week. Unsure if I had a UTI or kidney stone led me to see Dr. Hales one week early to check on little Mr. Tucker to make sure everything was o.k. in this belly of mine! Of course, he is perfect! Weighing in at a whopping 1 lb. 13 oz.--haha-this kid almost weighs 2 lbs! :) My fluid levels continue to be right on track as well as the length of my cervix! This makes me very happy! They also put me on the monitor to see if I was contracting in conjunction with my "illness"---it was so fun to see Tucker's heartbeat beating away and tracing on the monitor! At 26 weeks it can be difficult to trace a little baby that has a lot of room to move around and come off the monitor. My little boy stayed on the whole 30 minutes! I do this to people every time I am at work----its so neat this was actually my baby being traced! :) Besides having what we now know to be a UTI and taking 3 different antibiotics--I feel good. Just knowing what I have makes it so much better. I am still having some pain and taking some pain medications but I am sure to wean off of those very soon! :) I did have one painless contraction yesterday and have felt many painless contractions before yesterday! Very weird to feel contractions. I can't imagine what they will feel like when there is pain associated with them! We ordered our baby furniture last week and I picked out/designed the baby bedding that Grant's mom Cindi is going to soo kindly sew for us! :) I have bought a few things here and there for the nursery! We are planning to organize/sort/clean/throw away all the stuff this weekend and next in the room that is to be the nursery and the room that is now becoming the guest room/office! I am also getting excited about my upcoming baby showers in the next couple of months! How fun! I have a feeling we will be all set for Mr. Tucker when the time comes! :) Hope all is well with everyone! Here are some pics of Little Tuck!

No comments: