Thursday, December 11, 2008

20 Week Appointment

We went to Dr. Lampkin's office for our 20 week visit today. Everything continues to be going great and very smoothly. I still haven't been sick! Yea! Ever since I started feeling the "real kicking" last Friday, Tucker hasn't stopped! He kicks all the time! I played with the ultrasound machine at work the other night but it turned out he didn't want to play! We have our next appointment with Dr.Hales on December 30th. We will get more US pictures and we will also find out how much he is weighing and check all my fluid levels etc.! That should be fun! Grant and I are trying to get all of our last minute Christmas shopping done and presents wrapped before I have a long stretch of work that will lead right into going to Dallas for Christmas! I can't wait!

No comments: