Thursday, January 8, 2009

24 week and 1 day appointment


I went to see Dr. Lampkin today for another QUICK appointment. When I say that I mean it! I guess its hard to go to the appointment being a labor and delivery nurse when I could so easily call in all the information they obtain at the office. It just makes it less exciting! My most favorite appointments are going to see Dr. Hales to get all the cool ultrasound pics! :) Anyways-I am glad all the nurses are so wonderful at Dr. Lampkin's office--and of course he is great too! He takes such good care of his patients! With all of that said-everything went well. My weight gain is still on track, as well as my blood pressure, fundal height, etc! I am starting to experience how hard it is to get around as you get more pregnant-even to turn in my own bed! haha! Its not that I can't but I can just feel it in my hips! Its also not easy getting up from the couch...and I am walking slower! Its all kinda funny-and will be even more funny to see how it is further down the road! Next visit at 28 weeks I get to drink the yummy orange glucose drink to test for gestational diabetes! :) All I know is at 24 weeks my blood sugar is perfectly normal! I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way! Here is a belly picture!

*Congrats Lauren and Justin on your new baby girl Miss Kendall Marie Mack! :) I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Brittany {Coleman Chronicles} said...

I love the belly pic! I hope everything is going smoothly!