Monday, October 26, 2009

No good very horrible nights (in a row)! TEETH!

So...we have had a ROUGH weekend to say the very least. Mr .Tucker has decided to fuss...alot...and mostly at night. I was on this website the other day and everything, I mean EVERYTHING, Tucker has been doing (gnawing, drooling, fussing, waking, fasting ) has pointed to teething. We have used orajel, frozen washcloths, attempted teething rings that he doesn't care for, our fingers, etc to help get him through! They say the symptoms can start a couple to three months before they actually cut through. And they have just gotten worse over the past few months. We had yet to feel anything on his gums but knew that he would be getting them soon. At his 4 month visit Dr. Gray said they were on their way in! Well, I think they are finally cutting through. Both of the bottom two teeth. We saw the two little teeth starting to shine through! YIPPEE...I guess. But we are suffering. Tylenol, again, is our bestest friend. We can start Motrin now that he is 6 months but I think we will wait a little while yet. Once his teeth come in I will take a picture! :) He will be cute... but I will miss that toothless grin.

No comments: