Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Times!

So...its been a while but I have been a little busy! :) Race for the Cure was GREAT! I had to wake Tucker up to get to the Civic Center by 7:30am! It was cold and cloudy--even kinda humid! We met up with my L/D girls and did the walk! Tucker was soo good---he just sat there and looked around before the race and fell asleep during the race. We went to Elena's house afterwards for brunch----yummy! Tucker actually rolled from his tummy to his back for the FIRST time that day! Too bad Grant missed it! He was sad! We have been trying to get Tucker to do this for a long time! Now, Tucker rolls alot--but mainly from his back to his tummy! :)

Grant's parents came this past weekend to see us! We had fun! We had tickets to the game---the only game we got tickets to! It was FREEZING and WET! Double bundled for sure! We had a babysitter lined up and got to cancel her (which saved a lot of money) and Grant's parents watched him for us! Great weekend! We are heading to my dad and stepmom's house this weekend! My dad has only seen Tucker a couple of times and my stepmom, Edna, has only seen him once and he was only a week old! It will be so much fun!

We started baby food today as he is 6 MONTHS OLD -GREEN BEANS! He gagged quite a few times and made HORRIBLE faces! HILARIOUS! We captured it on tape and got a few pictures! I am sure its because he is not used to it! I am at work but I will post stuff when I get a chance! We will keep trying them this week and then will start on something new next week! FUN! We are still doing cereal and formula of course! We are going to try and get better at introducing apple juice! We have only given it to him a couple of times! We just forget.

Tucker was sneezing alot yesterday, which is normal for him! There are days when he sneezes alot. But we ended up having a rough night last night and he woke up quite a bit with a runny nose and kinda congested! He is still sneezing and has started coughing a little! He has not run a fever and is still eating! At times he acts even happier than normal and at other times he screams and will not stop! Kinda confusing. His drainage is still clear so we are good there! I have gotten advice to just hold out on calling the doctor until he is not eating or is running a fever! So...Tylenol is our best friend right now! I hope he sleeps better for Grant tonight since I am not there!

Grant and I are still pondering moving to Dallas! Aren't sure that is exactly what we think we should do or even want to do! We are just praying for an answer in some form or fashion! We will see.

Vegas is coming soon...we are excited but nervous to be away from Tucker for 3 nights/4 days! Aghh! It will be so hard but we will have a BLAST!

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

This post is hilarious. You end every sentence with an exclamation point, which is kind of how I think about you talking. Awesome, I love it!