Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tucker James Coss has ARRIVED!

Tucker James Coss weighed 6# 15 oz., was 20 1/2 inches long, and was born at 6:12 am! Here are SOME photos of the hundreds taken!!!



As of Monday, April 20th we were blessed with our beautiful baby boy Tucker James Coss! We arrived at the hospital around 5:00 am, as planned, on Monday morning and were greeted by my wonderful postpartum friends as we dropped off our stuff in room 420! I have to add the room number as it is the same number as the date of Tucker's birth-4/20 (not on purpose)!!!! We headed to labor and delivery to get admitted by my girls for our 6:00 am cesarean section! Everything went soo smoothly--from the anesthesia to recovery! I was so terrified even though I knew everything that was going to happen. Not ever having been a patient, I was a little nervous to be "cut on." However, the spinal anesthesia felt amazing and kept me from feeling a thing! Besides itching that was related to my spinal medication, I only had a very small burning pain where my uterus was stiched closed! I barely needed any pain medication! I was able to walk by 2 in the afternoon on Monday and was eating solid food by night time! We had a great stay in postpartum and were able to be discharged on Wednesday at noon! Life is good!

1 comment:

Sackenheim Family said...

Precious little boy...loved the pictures that the photographer did...they were great!!