Wednesday, April 8, 2009

37 weeks!

Today we had a very interesting visit with Dr. Lampkin! By this I mean I totally and thoroughly embarrassed myself! He did an exam that I thought was absolutely going to kill me! I definitely said a few choice words! Oops! If anyone were to be a fly on the wall--it probably would have been very funny for most! Anyways, I am dilated to a 1 and 50% and REALLY posterior or high (as evidenced by the pain I experienced as he tried to play with the hangy ball in my THROAT) (uvula)! Whoopty doo....that is basically nothing! A slight change from last week. Nothing that screams progress to me-just from experience! Oh well...we will still decide next week as to how he will be delivered! He was able to feel his little head--still head down! Yea!

On another note, here is a picture from Tucker's nursery of the window treatment that Grant's mom made to match our bedding! It wouldn't fit in the last blog post for some reason! It looks great! Hope everyone's week has started off well--its already half way through! Less than 2 weeks for Mr. Tucker to arrive-eek! So exciting! Love to all!

No comments: