Friday, December 5, 2008

Kicking/Hiccups

Around 7:30 this morning I was laying in bed after waking up from a dream. Suddenly, I felt something funny in my tummy. It was rhythmic....hiccups! And then a few movements that seemed to resemble kicking! I just laid there taking in every movement! Like I have said before, I have felt flutters but today was the most distinct feeling of any other day! I hope to feel him move more and more everyday (and I know I will;) )! Anyone that knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person. I couldn't go back to sleep after feeling Mr. Tucker--how special!....Anyways-Grant and I are doing well. We decorated the house for Christmas last night! Our last time by ourselves for Christmas! Wow! It looks so pretty and I love being surrounded by Christmas decorations! I am frantically trying to get all my presents bought for the family! I realized yesterday that there are only a few more days left to go shopping with my work schedule, etc! Aghh! We go for your 20 week appointment next Thursday! I will have more Tucker updates then! For now-----everyone enjoy the days until Christmas! I know I will!

No comments: