Thursday, November 27, 2008

Its a.....?

Well...we finally revealed our secret to the 25 + family members over at Grant's for Thanksgiving, including my immediate family too. We still have to tell my dad and stepmom on Sunday on the way back to Lubbock! :) We are proud to announce-Its a BOY!!!! I decided I couldn't just "tell" everyone, I had to get my creative juices flowing and make something fun! So...I made these glass ornaments to let everyone know its a boy! (I will post pictures soon.) I gave one little box to my mom and one to Grant's mom to open today. Perfect to hang on the tree for the upcoming Christmas holiday. His name will be Tucker James Coss! I think we are pretty much set on the name---don't think there will be any changes! We have been looking at old photos from when Grant and I were babies. Fun to imagine the mixture of the two! There will be more to come in the following weeks I am sure. I am still feeling great and feeling little "flutters"every now and then. Nothing big yet! We are going to spend the rest of the weekend doing a little shopping, football watching, visiting with family, and watching the Tech v. Baylor game at Jenny and Scott's house with Cody and Amy + baby Sage! Have a great holiday weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Brooke Tomlin said...

Congrats!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys! A baby boy...yay! I can't wait to go shopping for the little guy!

Love ya and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Boys are the best. They love their mommies!
Michelle Harp