Friday, November 21, 2008

"Official" Ultrasound

Today Grant and I saw Dr. Hales, our maternal fetal medicine doctor. For those of you who don't know, he is a more specialized doctor that will follow me and my baby throughout the pregnancy to make sure things are on track! We now know FOR SURE the sex of the baby! Its soo exciting for us! We also got 4D ultrasound pics and can see what our baby kinda looks like at this point! Isn't that neat!? Our little munchkin is definitely a toot! Never does what you want it to...ever! But thats ok---its on "mommy" time. Sleeps during the day and is awake at night! :) We can't wait to tell our family next week at Thanksgiving!  Then I can finally start talking about EVERYTHING on my blog! I haven't felt anything strong as far as movements go but I can feel something happening! But its not enough to be like "that's it! " I don't expect to feel anything "real" for another couple of weeks or so! We had our 16 week appointment last week and everything was great at Dr. Lampkin's office! No news there. I will post some US pics soon--the ones where you can't tell if its a girl or boy! Even one from our 4D US pics...neat-o! 

On another note---we can't wait for the game tomorrow!~ WOO HOO! We are going to cheer on our Red Raiders! 

1 comment:

The Echols Family said...

Jill,

I just saw your blog link on Facebook, and am so excited to read up on all of your baby news!! Congratulations on the exciting journey! We can't wait to see you & Grant this weekend.

Lots of love,
Jenny Echols