Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Rollin, doo doo, Rollin"......

Well, I have to proudly announce that Tucker has rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time TONIGHT! I am at work but a proud and happy Daddy Grant called to let me know! It was funny because in the past couple of days, Grant and I have both noticed that when Tucker reaches for his feet to play he sometimes ends up on his side and then rolls back to his back! Even earlier today this happened! Grant said Tucker was laying on the ottoman while he watched TV and when he looked back at Tucker he was on his tummy! :) And then he did it a 2nd time! How fun! Our little boy is finally rolling! He has yet to roll from his tummy to his back! He still HATES being on his tummy when he is awake! As long as he rolls one way! Haha! We are all doing good! Just workin' and livin'! Figuring out how to get moved to Dallas! Who knows if/when/and how it will all work out! And my friend Brittany is redesigning my blog! I don't know when it will be ready but keep checking back to check it out!Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: