Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pictures of Tucker Boy!

Tucker with such a sweet face! I love this picture!
Tucker sitting up with almost no support with the boppy! He has such great control! I don't think it will be long!
Resting on the boppy! Practicing on that head control!
Tucker has soo many fun pj's this fall/winter! This is his Halloween one with a pumpkin on his bottom! Too cute! I will be posting a pajama post so you can see him in all of them! :)

FINALLY, here are some pictures of our Tucker boy! He is getting SOO big and SOO handsome. We just think he looks like a little man and less like a little baby! It is kinda funny! So people are saying that of course he looks "just like his daddy." But, I have had several people say that they can see me in his eyes! And that is ok with me! I am so glad he looks just like his handsome daddy-o! Besides the fact that he rolled over, he is doing a lot more baby talk than he used to! It is so cute! He is at such a fun age and we are just taking in every minute of it! He starts baby food in a couple of weeks which we are excited about! We are starting him on rice cereal with mixed fruit this week to help him gradually progress into the tastes of similar tasting baby foods! We will also be attending the Race for the Cure this weekend as I joined a team up at work! Thanks to all those who donated in support of this great cause! Tucker and I will be up bright and early on Saturday to participate in the 3 mile walk! Yippee!

No comments: