Tuesday, August 11, 2009

16 weeks and counting!

Tucker and his big BLUE eyes! We hope they stay so beautiful! Oh yea...and hand in mouth, as usual!
Tucker sleeping on the couch on his Mommy's shoulder cuddled up under a blanket! Very common occurrence!
Tucker sitting up like a big boy in the recliner! He is a prince charming isn't he?
This is what Tucker looks like when he is not happy! He is still soo cute!
Tucker playing with his keys! He is definitely starting to grab EVERYTHING! Even Mommy's jewelry!

4 months has already arrived! WOW! Our little Tucker is growing up as you can see in his pictures! I think we have finally gotten over the little "buggy" that caused so much chaos last week! We found out he did not have rotavirus or giardia but are still waiting to hear what the culture revealed. I am sure nothing if they have not called us by now! He is back to his normal "bathroom" schedule for the most part! He started to sleep better the night I talked about in the last post when I had to work! Except last night--he woke up SEVERAL times! And on top of it all, I was extremely nauseated and weak. I thought I may have eaten to much and that it would go away. But it didn't. I had periods of being really and hot and really cold all night long! I continued to feel bad today and Grant had to come home early to help me out with Tucker! I didn't feel like a good mommy today. Its the first time I have been under the weather with a new baby! I am not a good sick person anyways! Tucker being up several times in the middle of the night didn't help things! On a more positive note, we started spoon feeding cereal this week! It is quite funny--we have it on video! I will have to post it soon! He actually did really well and ate most of it! We will continue to do this so he can develop that motor skill of eating and get used to the different texture of food! Grant's parents came last weekend and had a good time with Tucker! I didn't end up having to work which made the weekend that much better! We introduced our new favorite game, Blokus, to his parents! I think they liked it! We also had to play a little Rummikub! This Thursday is our wedding anniversary! We are going to a movie and dinner! Woo hoo! Above are some pictures of Tucker!!! Enjoy!

P.S.- Dallas friends- we are headed to Dallas on Labor Day weekend! So...make plans to visit with us and Tucker!

No comments: