Monday, August 3, 2009

15 Weeks!

Last week leading into this week has been VERY interesting! Poor Mr. Tucker has had diarrhea for almost a week now! He strains so violently every time he poops and he poops ALOT! His face gets BRIGHT red and purple and you can see all his little veins! Poor guy! We are supposed to get "stool studies" done to see what is going on! However, we have had a hard time timing when he poops and when the offices are open to get the sample there within an hour! This is only prolonging fixing the problem- if it is a problem to be fixed! Whatever it is may just have to run its course! He has a very mild diaper rash that we are keeping under control with Desitin and Butt Paste! On top of this, we think he is teething! They say it can happen as early as 3 months! He is showing ALL the signs: hands in his mouth ALL the time, drooling excessively, irritable, sleepless, etc! On Saturday he woke up like 6 times and on Sunday night we were pretty much up most of the night. We ended up having to put him in our bed with us! We will only do this in extreme cases as it is NOT SAFE! Anyways, poor Grant is at home with Tucker tonight--hopefully he sleeps better so Grant doesn't have to be up all night by himself! We really think his tummy is hurting and that is what is waking him up! Pray that we fix this soon so we can ALL get rest! I am just glad he naps with me everyday so at least I know I will have a few hours of sleep at some point! Other than all of this, we are all doing GREAT! Grant's parents are headed to town this week! Yippee! Grant continues to be amazing with Tucker! I am soo lucky!

I am in the midst of shopping for his Halloween outfit! I think I want him to be a monkey! He will be sooo cute! I will keep you posted on what he will be! We bought a really awesome SLR Digital camera (in other words, one like a photographer would use)! So...hopefully we can take some pretty cool pics of Tucker! Definitely will take some pics in Vegas!

1 comment:

The Echols Family said...

I hope Tucker feels better soon! And I sooo badly want a SLR camera! Have fun taking pictures. :)