Monday, June 29, 2009

Tucker is 2 1/2 months old!

Is this not the cutest outfit? Thanks to Mom and Molly! Tucker obviously loves it--hehe! :)
What a happy boy! He loves pushing himself on the glider ottoman!
Resting on the boppy!

Tucker eating out of his Podee bottle! Shout out to the Podee bottle! Makes life alot easier sometimes!

Nothing new has really happened this week since I posted last Friday! We had a great weekend! On Friday, Tucker slept from 10:30-5 am and then 5:30-8! What a kid! We got some good sleep that night! I am currently working on him taking naps in his bed in the afternoons! Hopefully he will catch on quickly! He just can't sleep on me every afternoon--even though I LOVE it! He is soo good about putting himself to sleep at night that surely he can do it during the day!

We are headed to good ol' San Angelo, Texas this weekend to see Mark's sister, Melinda, and her side of the family! We will probably just go Saturday morning but we may head out Friday afternoon! I bought Tucker a cute little red, blue, and white striped outfit for Saturdays festivities! How fun! It will officially be my last weekend of maternity leave! I go back Monday night! Soo sad! But I think it will be good to break up the monotonous routine of it all! I don't mean for that to sound bad but I think it will be good to get away for a few hours a few times per week! I will HATE to leave Mr. Tucker and my wonderful husband!!! I just love them soo much!

Above are a few pics of our precious boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill...he is absolutely the cutest thing. He sure has that smile down, can't wait to see him agian.

Aunt Amy