Thursday, June 25, 2009

Too Cute!

Well as I have said in many posts, Tucker is smiling ALOT! Pretty much on cue! But I just had to write this because it melts my heart! Last night, Tucker slept from 10 to 5! Woo hoo! I took the first "wake-up time" duty and went to tend to the little man! I got into his room where he was fussing/crying and looked over his bed. He immediately stopped crying, opened his eyes really wide and gave me the biggest toothless, gummy grin you have ever seen! It was one of those moments where you truly knew that HE knew it was his mommy! For so long you give and don't receive! But when you finally get that smile in a moment like that, you realize how awesome parenting really is!!! For your baby to finally show you that he recognizes you is the most amazing feeling! Lately he is just so content sitting in one spot! We all know that God does not give you more than you can handle. However, we all can get to a point where we THINK we can't handle anymore! As I have told some people, its like when you just think you can't handle the crying anymore (because it seems in the beginning thats what they do if they are awake) then they change and become content more often and cry less! That is neat to look back and ponder on! Anyways--I will post soon about our doctor visit in the morning! :) Shots--EEK!

No comments: