Saturday, February 7, 2009

Healthy...

I guess I am free and clear of gestational diabetes! If I were anemic or had gestational diabetes, I was supposed to hear by Friday from Dr. Lampkin's nurse Sylvia---and I didn't! Yea!!! So...unless otherwise posted I am healthy! This makes me very happy! Well..Grant finally got better after 3 days of resting at home this week. Everyday there seemed to be progress and now he is almost as good as new! I am still feeling well---we made sure to disinfect everything he touched! Tucker sure has been moving ALOT! Its so weird that the bigger they are, the more you can feel and even see when looking at your belly! Its just amazing-truly. I love it!!! I just can't wait to meet him! I think Grant is getting excited too. He is in awe of my belly-its so cute! Grant's mom is working so hard on the baby bedding! I heard she was up til 2 am the other night looking for all of the fabric we picked out on this website but at a cheaper price online! She supposedly found it all for cheap! WOO HOO! That's all for now! Better get back to work and take care of the preggos!

No comments: