Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Weekend!


Isn't he adorable! :) I just love his smile! You can kind of see his cute 4th of July outfit!

We had a great 4th of July weekend! We headed to San Angelo to hang out with some family! We went on Friday afternoon and arrived just in time for dinner at a Mexican restaurant downtown! Saturday was a pretty lazy day! We napped, did some shopping downtown and hung out at the house! Saturday night was fun! We played with sparklers, had homemade ice cream, watched fireworks from the porch and had a great meal of brisket and barbeque chicken with all the fixins! At nighttime we played games which was fun! I discovered (thanks to my family in San Angelo) a game called Blokus! Sooo much fun! Anyways-my mom caught a picture of Tucker grinning from ear to ear! We didn't get a picture of the family on the 4th-:(! By the time we were ready, Tucker spit up all over his 4th of July outfit! Oh well!!! It was a great time! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!

I started back to work Monday! It was crazy busy! One of those "welcome back Jill" kind of nights! It was SOO incredibly hard to leave my baby and my hubby-but I survived! I LOVE the nighttime routine we have---I am really going to miss it the 3 nights I work! Grant is such an amazing father and husband--he is SO great with Tucker! I am so lucky! For not having ever held a baby before Tucker was born, he is truly a natural! Hope all of you ladies are as lucky as me! I don't know what I would do without him! He is my rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww love that smile! he's getting so big!!! sorry you had to go to work!! that's hard i know. miss you so and tell baby tucker hiiii!

-Brooke Tomlin