Monday, May 18, 2009

Tucker at 1 month!




Well we headed to Dallas for the weekend so we could introduce Tucker to the rest of his family and friends. This included 3 of his great-grandmothers, his step-grandfather, his great aunt and uncle, and his new friend Jackson! It was an interesting 7 hour trip to Dallas (as it normally takes 5 hours)! However, we did make it back to Lubbock in 6 1/2 hours=-woo hoo! Tucker was fabulous and does great in his carseat which makes it that much easier for us! It just rocks him right to sleep! He would wake up and cry for food and thats it! :) Molly came back with us to help out for the week! My mom will come in this weekend to join Molly and I while Grant goes on an off-roading trip to Katemcy! He is very excited. I am glad he will get a small break from his new life. While he is gone we get to enjoy a spa day at Woodhouse Day Spa here in Lubbock! That will be fun! Above are pics of Mr. Tucker at 1 month! He is growing SOO fast- it is unbelievable! Hope all is well with everyone! Enjoy the upcoming Memorial weekend!

*If anyone is interested in viewing the gallery of pictures of Tucker, go to www.sarabradshaw.com. Click on client proofing. The password for Tucker's gallery is tc_042509! Sara did a great job! We are in the process of ordering our pics!

2 comments:

Cody said...

Nice bug eyes!

No love for the Dixon's? I didn't know you guys were in town. Let me know next time!

We are going to come to Lubbock in the next couple months...we'll let you know ;)

Jessica said...

Hi Jill!

This is Katie's friend, Jessica. Tucker is so cute! I love his pictures, they are precious. And his nursery is adorable, we have the same crib for our little girl. We are moving to Lubbock in July, and I was wondering if you could recommend a good ob - seeing as how I will be delivering in August, and needing one asap after I get there. I knew you work/worked in labor and delivery and so I thought you might have some suggestions (not to mention you just delivered there!). I hope you are doing well and getting some rest - your family is gorgeous!