Wednesday, March 4, 2009

32 weeks and counting...

Today I went to Dr. Lampkin's office! Nothing exciting at all except that now my sweet little boy is laying sideways or "transverse" as we like to call it! And he is still facing to the back! He is a stinker! I hope this is not a sign of whats to come-haha! Oh well! Anyways, everything is going great! We had a great time this past weekend in Dallas! I had a couple of showers and was "showered" with gifts galore! Thank you to everyone who came to the showers and for all the wonderful gifts! I have spent the past couple of days organizing all the new goodies and figuring out where things needs to go! It is fun but overwhelming! I still have 3 more showers! :) Woo hoo! We are still waiting on the crib that DID NOT arrive today like it was supposed to! So we will see if it comes in on Friday and then get all of the bedding on and pictures taken for all to see. It really needs to get here...we are getting ancy! We have been waiting since the middle of January! I am also working on some artwork for the room! I have to incorporate Uppercase Living somehow...and of course spell out his name with fun lettering! Hope all is well with everyone! Gotta go get ready to run some errands this evening! Love to all!

No comments: